How It Works
Lockdown Aid uses a safe and secure online model to collect data of those who have been critically affected by the outbreak of Covid-19. Beneficiaries register online and seek for basic relief while we get donors to come to their aid. Donors can assist individuals directly on our platform or may decide to donate to Lockdown Aid to give indiscriminately to selected beneficiaries.
The journey of a Lockdown Aid donation application
- A donee clicks on Get Help to start the application process
- A donee applies for donation
- The donation request goes through the approval process.
- The donation request is posted to Lockdown Aid for donors to support
- Donors crowdfund the donation request
- Donations are disbursed to Donee
- Donation complete!